[SAC] Re: ! wiki.osgeo.org HTTP DOWN

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Tue Feb 26 09:14:16 EST 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 08:57:13AM -0500, dmorissette at mail.dmsolutions.ca wrote:

> HTTP DOWN for wiki.osgeo.org at Tue Feb 26 08:57:13 EST 2008

Yoyo, I'm still trying to domesticate our Wiki config  :-/

Tyler, you've been adding some "recaptcha to new user creation form".
I would like to install an update to the MediaWiki software simply
because I think it's broken when handling the user login form in an
"Alias"ed or "Redirect"ed setup ....  hopefully this _is_ the case,
otherwise I'd run out of arguments after an update  ;-)

How do we get things organized so that your add-on gets into place
timely ?