[SAC] login issues with community.osgeo.net

jo at frot.org jo at frot.org
Mon May 19 15:03:53 EDT 2008

dear SAC, Jeroen, all,

Re. the CiviCRM site at http://community.osgeo.net - I am guessing it
is not hooked up to the OSGeo LDAP? I had this same error, hit the "i
have forgotten my password" button and used the one-time login link
that Drupal sends, to login to the site.

I should be reporting this in Trac? I'm not sure of the status of this
service - is it something SAC feels responsible for - or envisaged as
a future backend for membership management? (storing contact details
is all it is useful for at the moment)