[SAC] Re: Subject: missing FDO/ MapGuide OS site

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Jan 12 12:42:23 EST 2009

Thank you for mentioning this Michaela.

SAC et al - I haven't touched any mapguide or fdo settings and their
configs look fine.  I restarted httpd and all looks well again.  I
suspect more that it was a failing of drupal to pick up the
requests.  We'll have to keep our eyes open on this.

Tyler

On 12-Jan-09, at 7:18 AM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> michaela.schneeberger at autodesk.com wrote:
>> Hi All,
>> when I push the MapGuide OS or the FDO link I'm always navigated
>> to the
>> OSGEO Event site.
>> can you please check, why this is so.
>
> Michaela,
>
> I have confirmed that http://fdo.osgeo.org and http://
> mapguide.osgeo.org are
> improperly being redirected to the OCS (conference) web site.  I
> believe that
> Tyler is responsible, and I'll follow up with him once he is online
> this
> morning.
>
> Thanks for your report.
>
> I'm cc:ing SAC and WebCom in case anyone knows of a way to fix this
> in the
> meantime.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> ---------------------------------------
> warmerdam at pobox.com
> and watch the world go round - Rush    | Geospatial Programmer for
> Rent

Tyler Mitchell
Executive Director
Open Source Geospatial Foundation