[SAC] Yves Jacolin as new member for the Wiki Sysop group

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf at osgeo.org
Wed Jul 29 10:34:34 EDT 2009

All,
I added Yves Jacolin to the Sysop group:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Yjacolin

I know Yves personally, he is well known and respected and is on the RSS
all the time so helpful with removing spam and blocking Spammers.

This is the current list of all OSGeo WIki Sysops:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=Special:ListUsers&group=sysop

We have been adding people to this group haphazardly along the way. If
you think that this should be done more formally with nomination, motion
and vote please speak up. If not we will just keep it as it is.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

--
Arnulf Christl