[SAC] Motion: Extend "primary admin" rights to Markus Neteler

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Mar 14 14:43:23 EDT 2009

Motion: Extend "primary admin" rights to Markus Neteler

For this purpose by primary admin rights, I'm referring to what is defined
at:

    http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC:Primary_Administrators

Markus has good experience administering system services for the GRASS
project and other activities and would be an asset to the team.  As well,
being forced to wait for others, such as myself, to do things on his behalf
has no doubt been a source of frustration.  Markus' online availability is
also quite high which is an asset.  Of course we all know him well and there
is no question of being comfortable with providing him the "keys to the
kingdom".

+1 from me