[SAC] TelaScience LDAP toasted

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Thu Mar 26 18:54:24 EDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 12:01:12AM -0500, Howard Butler wrote:

> Martin, do you have a status on what schema bits would need to be added
> to user's LDAP schema to support shell logins for select users?  Did we
> already do it as part of the work we did this past winter?

Ok, the following accounts had different names - I've made them
matching the OSGeo LDAP, thus the home directories on Telascience
machines would have to get renamed:

astrid -> astrid_emde
seven -> arnulf
swapnil -> dreamil
jasonbirch -> jbirch
bbray -> robertbray  # I _hope_ this matching is correct
tomf -> tomfukushima
frankw -> warmerdam

I felt unable to match the following Telascience LDAP accounts:

mattdiez
mpetri
szekerest
osgeo_sys