[SAC] We are one (with the LDAP)

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Mar 28 11:30:42 EDT 2009

Howard Butler wrote:
> Thanks to hard work by Martin, and some fat-fingered operations by
> myself, upload.osgeo.org and download.osgeo.org now use OSGeo's LDAP to
> do their authentication business.

Howard / Martin,

I'm still quite confused by how all this is working now.  I had manually
created many accounts on upload.osgeo.org.  Are those no longer working?
Is sudo access still available to the folks who had it before?  Any
thoughts on why cronjobs aren't working (noted by Markus and I)?

Please feel free to refer me to wiki docs on the new configuration if they
exist now.