[SAC] xblade14 distress

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Jan 11 16:15:40 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 2:05 AM, Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Mateusz wrote:
>> By the way of spending hours ssh'ed on xblade14-2 and
>> xblade11-2, I noticed that xblade14-2 average load is
>> constantly around 2-3 and the two processes are occupying
>> most of the resources, it is 2-3 x httpd and 1 x mysqld.
>
> is the mysqld going to be the grass mediawiki-backend?

[you can figure out with lsof -p PID]

Right now (Mon Jan 11 21:12:40 UTC 2010), the machine
is almost dead again... Apache is unresponsive and
I can login (accpeted) but don't reach command line.

From
http://home.gdal.org/tmp/server-status.html
I don't see anything particular. Not sure what's going on...

Markus