[SAC] admin help offer

Karim Malhas karim at malhas.de
Mon Jun 7 13:23:08 EDT 2010

Dear SAC,

Just as a followup because I haven't received a reply:

This was and is a genunie offer.
Maybe someone will find something for me to do or the time to tell me
"no" or maybe "please be patient, we could use a hand later".

Regards,
Karim

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 10:02:18AM +0200, Karim Malhas <karim at malhas.de> wrote