[SAC] Trac/SVN versions

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Wed Jun 9 07:36:17 EDT 2010

For the record, to accommodate for the Trac/SVN server no longer being the LDAP server, I changed the notification work that Frank did to now read:

      l = ldap.initialize('ldaps://ldap.osgeo.org')

Thus, the beginning of the function now looks like:

def osgeo_ldap_email_lookup( uid ):

    server = 'localhost'
    who = 'cn=Manager,dc=osgeo,dc=org'
    cred = 'testdap'

    try:
        import ldap

        l = ldap.initialize('ldaps://ldap.osgeo.org')
        l.simple_bind_s('')

        base = 'uid='+uid+',ou=people,dc=osgeo,dc=org'
        scope = ldap.SCOPE_BASE
        result = l.search_s( base, scope, attrlist = ['mail'] )

I have confirmed that this setup was able to properly look up
my email address from my OSGeo userid on the new trac server.

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt
Nokia