[SAC] Bacula Config for Trac Server

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sun Jun 20 08:50:47 EDT 2010

Hi Christopher,

I'd like to make a few changes to the current Bacula config, mostly
wrt. how backup files are being handled on the "backup" machine. This
would most prominently include splitting the stuff up into multiple
file 'volumes' to be recycled within a reasonable time frame, thus to
ensure we don't allocate more disk space than necessary.

I'll make sure not to change the client-specific strategy without
negotiation.

Cheers,