[SAC] Adjust cron jobs on osgeo1?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed May 26 10:14:33 EDT 2010

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com wrote:
> Assuming that we don't have a good way to have a shared disk, I would
> suggest that a VM for trac/SVN should have:
>
> 4GB RAM 500GB disk

Chris,

I would note that SVN currently requires 20GB (/var/www/svn) and
Trac currently requires 700MB (/var/www/trac).  I believe the large
server only has about 1000GB, and the smaller one even less so allocated
25 times the required space for the sake of growing room seems like it
will crowd out most other services. Perhaps we could allocate 120GB or
so?

I should have some availability to help with the transition of trac/svn
if I can be helpful.   Don't hesitate to phone me at +1 613 628 2337 if
I'm not online.