[SAC] Adjust cron jobs on osgeo1?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed May 26 10:19:02 EDT 2010

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com wrote:
  > SVN and LDAP can be moved separately from each other, right? I assume that
> we want to have a separate VM for SVN, which presumably will either need to
> be the same VM as trac, or have a shared disk with trac. Have we specced
> that or set it up?

Chris,

Just to confirm the plan is to have one VM for Trac and SVN.  I see in
the table it was listed with 100-200GB and 8GB of RAM.   We have quite a
bit of RAM so if 8GB might be helpful for performance, I think it is worth
allocating to this task.

I also wanted to note that our current Trac has custom hacks to use the
OSGeo LDAP, which I did.  It might be possible to use built-in LDAP
support in the future, or I may need to reintroduce those changes in
whatever newer Trac we deploy.  I am happy to help with this particular
part.