[SAC] Re: [OSGeo] #634: Trouble with awstats on download server

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Tue Feb 1 19:05:20 EST 2011

#634: Trouble with awstats on download server
 Reporter:  tmitchell      |        Owner:  sac@…
     Type:  defect         |       Status:  reopened

Comment(by wildintellect):

 Just an additional note, that awstats recommends an update timing of every
 6 hours for a website with as much traffic as we have. This should reduce
 the time and load quite a bit, and I agree the cron job should be nice -n

Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/634#comment:9>
OSGeo <http://www.osgeo.org/>
OSGeo committee and general foundation issue tracker.