[SAC] ssh access for website helper

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jun 14 14:28:45 EDT 2011

On 11-06-14 01:56 PM, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Hi all, I've been using the new website VM for the FOSS4G site in Drupal.
> We've had a contractor helping with it and I'd like to give him ssh access,
> temporarily, to help out when I'm away next week.  Any objections to setting
> him up?
>
> Otherwise would someone be available for Peter Batty, FOSS4G chair, to
> contact in case he needs some help in my absence?

Tyler,

I have no objection to your temporarily granting someone else membership
in the SAC login group (needed for logs to the website VM) if you have
some confidence in them.  You can do so at:

  https://www2.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/auth/ldap_shell.py?group=sac

I notice that you were not in the SAC group and I took the liberty of
adding you too since it I can certainly imagine your needing access
sometimes.  Were you able to login to the website vm without this?  If
so perhaps I should investigate how that was working.