[SAC] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] mapguide download problem

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Tue Mar 22 08:54:51 EDT 2011

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 1:34 PM, Martin Spott <Martin.Spott at mgras.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 01:25:46PM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
>
>> The download.osgeo.org server no more reachable from all providers
>> worldwide, [...]
>
> Works fine from here (Aachen, Germany) ....  well, at least I'm getting
> an SSH connect plus a PW prompt. Login doesn't work, but this might be
> intentionally,

Login is not involved, we speak about http access and such.

It affects the download and upload (and other machines) hosted at
telascience.org.

See
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/osgeo4w-dev/2011-March/001244.html
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/osgeo4w-dev/2011-March/001252.html

traceroute:
http://lists.gfoss.it/pipermail/gfoss/2011-March/017988.html

http://lists.gfoss.it/pipermail/gfoss/2011-March/018000.html

Some provider in Italy, Romania and elsewhere are affected for > 1 week.

Markus