[SAC] osgeo1 migration?

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Tue May 10 06:40:02 EDT 2011

On 2011-02-13, at 10:27 AM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> 2) The LDAP server.  I think Martin may have done some work on this
>    migration, but I'm not sure.

The LDAP server (actually GnuTLS) on the new 'secure' VM didn't accept
the old OSGeo SSL certificate - that's actually why I've been trying to
ping Tyler about the new certificate earlier this year  ;-)
Finally I was able to overcome this trouble with installing the new key
and certificate recently and, aside from a fresh LDIF dump plus a few
custom firewall rules on 'osgeo1', everything's in place for migrating
the LDAP service.

I'm currently sitting in Berlin, setting up our booth for presenting
FlightGear on the LinuxTag expo, thus I'm having very few spare cycles
for anything else this week. Instead, migrating the LDAP service next
week would be fine with me.

Cheers,