[SAC] https on web vm

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed May 25 14:49:43 EDT 2011

On 2011-05-25, at 11:36 AM, Martin Spott wrote:

> But to me it looks like you're having a point - at least this is the
> track I'm following: Whereas anonymous search works quite well from all
> the new VM's as well as a couple more 'standalone' machines (note:
> different distros involved !), it's getting a "certificate verify
> failed" response when trying to connect from 'osgeo1'. If this is the
> right track, then we'll have a solution very soon ....

I think you're on to something there.  I will also try to get the drupal instance on www3.osgeo.org (web vm) to authenticate with LDAP - so far no luck.  I'm not sure if the LDAP module for drupal just sucks or not, but I wonder if we need some certificate stuff done on there too.

Thanks for looking into it!
Tyler