[SAC] Re: [Incubator] OSGeo support for rasdaman project mailing lists, wiki, source code repository etc [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Tue Nov 22 16:54:26 EST 2011

Bruce,
     The basic method for OSGeo infrastructure requests is:

File a ticket at http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo (use your OSGeo Userid to
login) and make sure the component is set to "SAC".

There are other issues (like finding a SAC member with free time, SAC
committee approval, and Board approval, etc).  I'm not on SAC so can't
speak for them, but there may be other server migrations issues that
they may want to complete before doing certain other tasks.  (you can
read their list and make your own inferences.)

File a specific ticket and probably various people will work out the
details of the different components with you.

You can see the progress on the similar GeoMoose ticket here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/802

Bests, Eli