[SAC] Who manages Nabble archives?

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Oct 6 14:22:46 EDT 2011

Hi Jeff,

The thing is that there can be only one owner and number of admins of an
archive at Nabble. If you are an admin, it does not really help
as I/we want to have an owner set to one of OSGeo folks (or virtual
account like nabble at osgeo.org).

Are you an owner of the archives?
If not, we still need to contact Peter from Nabble.

Mat

Member of ACCU, http://accu.org