[SAC] trac VM down?

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 07:41:01 EDT 2011

Hi,

anyone else having trouble connecting to trac.osgeo.org?

a few minutes ago it went sluggish, and now I get no response at all.

I notice the load on the projects VM is currently above 13.0,
with 2x apache2s owned by Chris S using 4gb RAM each.....

projects:~$ free -m
Mem:          8008       7968         40          0          1         46
-/+ buffers/cache:       7920         88
Swap:         4000       1137       2863

?,
Hamish