[SAC] Who manages Nabble archives?

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Thu Sep 29 23:22:13 EDT 2011

Sorry folks; all my [SAC] subject mail was getting filtered into a folder
that I wasn't checking with any kind of regularity.

I don't mind at all responding to this kind of thing if there's anything
that still has my name on it. I don't have much time to spend on stuff
outside of work and family right now, but I'll make time for technical stuff
that I'd be holding up otherwise.

If anything else pops up, please make sure to send to me directly under a
separate subject.  And maybe ping me on Twitter @jasonbirch to make sure I
notice :)

I'm pretty sure Mateusz has this in hand, but let me know if you need
anything else.

Jason