[SAC] 2 openlayers cron jobs on projects VM gone bad

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Tue Apr 24 22:25:57 EDT 2012

On Apr 24, 2012, at 9:50 PM, ext Hamish wrote:

> Hi,
>
> there are 2 openlayers cron jobs on the projects VM running at
> 100% cpu each for the last ~36 hrs, at 0 priority.
>
> please fix, and run background jobs niced.

I highly recommend taking this to the OpenLayers mailing list. I'm
not aware of any active contributors to OpenLayers who are members
of this list.

If having an active committer of any project using the projects
VM be a member of the SAC mailing list is a requirement, then that
should probably be stated to the OpenLayers dev team.

-- Chris