[SAC] ProjectsVM Upgrade Problem

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Feb 6 04:44:03 EST 2012

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 10:59 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> While it seems that all web servers on the projectsVM are back,
> the apache performance (while the CPUs are lazy...) was very low.
>
> I have tweaked the number of workers etc in apache2.conf, now
> it seems to be fast again.

... only temporarily :-(

I have taken liberty to stop srorgapache, now the performance is sort of back.

Perhaps srorgapache should go to a different machine since it is slowing
down foss4g, gdal, geos, geotools, grass, grass wiki,  mapbender,  mapserver,
openlayers,  remotesensing.org, and  tilecache.
?

Markus