[SAC] mail./lists.osgeo.org migration

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Tue May 29 14:17:50 PDT 2012

Just an observation and a few questions.

I used to go to addresses like:
which gives an error.

Now I have to go to:
which works fine (and previously worked maybe?  I don't know).

Should both urls work?  Is one more correct?  Which is best to publish
to advertise signing up for a list?

Looks like the mailing lists are working great (I'm getting emails on
these lists, nabble archives are getting updated).

Eli