[SAC] Space on Backup

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Feb 4 09:28:52 PST 2013

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:46 AM, Alex Mandel <tech_dev at wildintellect.com> wrote:
> Most of the critical files are actually on the other server. But I agree
> it's not ideal. I re-introduced the ideas I had on alleviating this
> issue in a previous thread but I've gathered almost no response, so I'm
> not sure where to go next.

Alex,

I'm still supportive of us buying a third diskful server focused on
backup and possibly other disk-intensive needs.  I have no strong
opinion on whether to get OSUOSL to purchase the machine or for us to
do it.

I would prefer to a diskful focus to one focused on big memory/cpu
suitable to running more VMs.

I'll keep out of the backula management topic.