[SAC] spatialref.org

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Wed Jun 12 04:21:21 PDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 10:46:52AM -0700, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> I would agree with Alex.

I do as well. And if we really get to the point to declare the sr.org
as unmaintainable (I hope we won't), I'd prefer to create an isolated
'package' containing its own Python, Django and the minimum set of
required Python modules to run on the "projects" VM rather than setting
up a distinct VM using an outdated environment.

Cheers,