[SAC] Timeline for updating the OSGeo VMs?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Nov 17 11:38:10 PST 2013

On 11/17/2013 01:26 AM, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Hi SAC,
>
> what is our policy/time line for updating the various VMs to the
> recent Debian version?
> Has this been discussed perhaps at the Nottingham conference?
>
> Best
> Markus

If we have volunteers, a schedule and a plan then upgrading is good.
I'm not actually sure we finished upgrading all the VMs from 5 to 6 and
this is the first discussion of going to 7.

Priority right now is actually getting our new backup hardware online.
Which would enable some more space for possibly building replacement VMs
in cases where direct upgrades are too complicated.