[SAC] Temp disable of some sites on Projects

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 17:26:12 PDT 2014

Jeff wrote:
> Sorry about that.  I've reported this to the whole MapServer dev team,
> we'll look at changing the process as you say.

for your consideration, I've added a commented out (completely untested)
test to the start of the /osgeo/mapserver.org/scripts/build-all-docs.sh
script, as follows:

# TODO:   (ie untested)
#
#if [ `pgrep -c -f 'mapserver.org/scripts/build_docs.sh'` -gt 0 ] ; then
#   echo "Sphinx docs build job for mapserver already running. Aborting."
#   exit 1
#fi
#

For now I've disabled the twice-a-day sphinx doc build for the livedvd
on adhoc. Zillions of tiny files take their toll...

Hamish