[SAC] Semantic MediaWiki update

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 05:10:20 PDT 2014

On Thu, 14 Aug 2014, Martin Spott wrote:

> Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 13:33:25 +0200
> From: Martin Spott <Martin.Spott at mgras.net>
> To: System Administration Committee Discussion/OSGeo <sac at lists.osgeo.org>
> Subject: [SAC] Semantic MediaWiki update
>
> Hi,
> as a preparational step for future OSGeo MediaWiki updates, all
> "Semantic" extensions have been updated.  Please test.

When I attempt to edit a wiki page, clicking 'Save page' returns the following:

'''
  database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:

     (SQL query hidden)

from within function "SMW::deleteSemanticData". Database returned error "1146: Table 'osgeo_wiki.osgeo_sm_coords' doesn't exist (localhost)".
'''

fwiw the changes are indeed saved to the wiki page.