[SAC] Updating Trac VM

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Jan 18 09:10:26 PST 2014

On 01/18/2014 08:51 AM, Martin Spott wrote:
> I'd like to upgrade the OSGeo Trav VM tonight form Debian 5 to stable
> Debian 7.  Objectstions ?  Anybody around to help fixing Trac issues
> after the upgrade, if required ?
>
> Cheers,
> 	Martin.

Yes I object. I'd prefer we have them (OSUOSL) reclone tracsvn2 and that
the upgrade is attempted on that VM and not the running Trac VM. Or we
can just attempt the update on tracsvn2 then update the db on it
ourselves to bring it up to date with the current VM and switch the
roles of the 2 VMs.

That way we can keep trac running while messing with updates.