[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #24234] OSGeo4 VM revamp Plan

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sun Aug 2 08:53:10 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 12:05:01PM +0200, Martin Spott wrote:

> this week I'd like to migrate the GRASS and OpenLayers project public
> sites from the "projects" VM over to the new "osgeo6" machine.

Mission accomplished - hopefully.
The respective maintainers (Openlayers doesn't look like there's a
maintainer ....) are advised to check what's missing or wrong.

Cron-Jobs on the "projects" VM for users martinl, neteler and
openlayers have been disabled - lines commented by me have "# MAS"
prepended.  Please port the jobs you still need over to the "osgeo6"
host.

Cheers,