[SAC] [support.osuosl.org #24234] OSGeo4 VM revamp Plan

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Aug 3 09:09:48 PDT 2015

On 08/03/2015 01:56 AM, Martin Spott wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 02, 2015 at 05:53:10PM +0200, Martin Spott wrote:
>
>> Mission accomplished - hopefully.
>
> What's next, what about migrating Trac/SVN to the new hardware ?
>
> Opinions/comments please,
>
> 	Martin.

Only OSGeo4 things are a priority before that hardware fails, OSUOSL
says the disk data indicates another disk failure is imminent.

So that includes Projects, QGIS, Adhoc and Mail.

Though we could decide to rebalance/swap some of those with things from
OSGeo3.

The big question I have is how we're going to provide some sort of
isolation between services to better prevent one bad service from taking
out the others.

-Alex