[SAC] [OSGeo-Discuss] FDO Downloads site

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Jan 8 13:28:34 PST 2015

Checking this thread it looks like the last point of action was to get
Jackie admin access. After which Jackie would clean up the links.

I'm not sure that ever happened. Perhaps Christian or Martin could check
that user:jng
is an admin on those drupal sites (I can't even log into them).
Though I'm not sure those sites are using OSGeo Ids, maybe that is the
issue? Side note, if is using osgeo ids we need to push the login page
to https.

As for the no response on the fdo trac, that's fdo project members
responsibility. Since it sounds like SAC help is needed, forwarding or
filing with SAC makes sense.