[SAC] osgeo.org problems

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Fri Jun 5 00:43:42 PDT 2015

> Hi Jorge,
>
> On Thu, Jun 04, 2015 at 02:50:09PM +0200, Jorge Sanz wrote:
>
>> Jeff, Alex, I was going to send this to SAC but I'm not sure to make
>> this public, you'll better know what to do with this information,
>> maybe it's nothing but I'm a little bit alarmed, yes. At this time I
>> can only access the website as a logged user and only to admin pages,
>> normal node pages have the redirect loop problem. I tried this on
>> Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
>
> Note that I don't distrust your expertise, but unfortunately this is
> difficult to reproduce.  Maybe we need to compile a list of browsers
> and platforms in order to find out which ones are ok and which ones
> don't. Let me have a simple start:
>
> ***** worksforme (HTTP and HTTPS, anonymous and logged in) *****
> Firefox 38 on FreeBSD 10
> Firefox 31 on Mac OS X 10.10
> Safari 8 on Mac OS X 10.10
>

> ***** failed to connect *****
> <add yours>
>

> Are you sure you checked *after* Tue, 2 Jun 2015 ?

I have in front of me a Linux and an OSX and it works on the first but
it fails (both in normal and private modes) on the second.

https://dl.pushbulletusercontent.com/hN3ZePbY6S3lGAUphXW4xYRKvwhvFWCp/WtNCKhL.png

What I've find out on firefox is that it works on privacy mode but on
normal mode, even if I clean the cookies, it enters the loop and the
cookie is there again.

Anyway, if it's just me I don't mind of course.

Best

--
Jorge Sanz
http://www.osgeo.org