[SAC] [OSSIM] OSSIM Trac Down

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Mon Jun 29 10:44:02 PDT 2015

Hi,

On 06/29/2015 08:21 AM, Ryan Desmond wrote:

> I have been poking at it for a few weeks, it seems that the OSSIM trac
> instance (https://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/) is down.

Surprising. The site looks perfectly plausible to me and according to:

  https://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/log/

....  the last source change is 3 days old.

>> *Internal Server Error*
>>
>> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was
>> unable to complete your request.
[...]

After the recent discovery of (intentional) design flaws in popular
encryption standards we (I) introduced a few measures to limit the use
of unsafe encryption.  As a reference please see:

  https://weakdh.org/
  https://www.openssl.org/news/secadv_20150611.txt

As a trade-off, these measures are known to break browsers using
outdated and/or unmaintained encryption libraries.

Could you please try again using a different browser and report back
wether it makes a difference or not ? Does a different Trac page (like
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/) work for you ?