[SAC] Codehaus Migration Quote (Vote)

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Mar 16 11:52:30 PDT 2015

SAC members,

About http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1478

I'd like to get final opinions (or +1) on the proposal by Harrison
(Astrodog) to create a dump of Geoserver and GeoTools from Codehaus
before it shuts down.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6esvba9gsikh92j/osgeo-prop-0001-JIRA_Extractor_r1.odt?dl=0

The new code will either be hosted at Atlassian (discussions in the
works for free hosting) or on a new OSGeo server.

Total cost is $800, we don't have a line item in our budget for it but I
think the board will approve it if we endorse, or it could come out of
our OSUOSL pot.

Please respond in the next 24 hours, as this is a time sensitive task.

SAC Chair