[SAC] question about docs.geotools.org

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Mar 26 17:48:29 PDT 2015

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 5:22 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have not made a trac ticket as I was hoping to learn how to do this -
> course reading your reply I am now intimidated and wonder what pairing is :)

Jody,

Ah, you would like to do it.  It should be quite easy.  I see you already have
sudo access.

You should be able to copy /etc/apache2/sites-available/docs.geotools.org.conf
tp /etc/apache2/sites-available/old.geotools.org.conf and then edit it in ways
that are hopefully fairly obvious.

After that make sure there is a soft link to it in the
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled directory (see the others for examples).

After that you should be able to restart apache like:

/usr/sbin/apache2ctl graceful

It won't work till the old.geotools.org domain is setup under
geotools.org.  Our domain registrar is "pairnic".  I'll try to do that
part right now, and let you know.

Best regards,
Frank