[SAC] [OSGeo] #1654: Provide scripts to automate mirroring of SVN repositories to GIT repositories

OSGeo trac_osgeo at osgeo.org
Tue Apr 19 04:24:34 PDT 2016

#1654: Provide scripts to automate mirroring of SVN repositories to GIT
repositories
---------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  strk           |       Owner:  sac@…
     Type:  task           |      Status:  new

Comment (by strk):

 For the credentials, I've registered an "osgeo-bot" user on gitlab.com and
 registered there the SSH key of the "git" user on "git.osgeo.org" machine.
 Not having an email to use for these things I used my own, but it would be
 useful to have a proper osgeo email to register these services as.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1654#comment:4>
OSGeo <http://www.osgeo.org/>