[SAC] email to register bot accounts on online services ?

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Wed Apr 20 23:34:06 PDT 2016

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 12:09:17PM -0700, Alex M wrote:

> Well MTA is one thing, email forwarding is another and much simpler.
>
> 1. Please open a ticket asking to setup or confirm that a subdomain
> mailing address works on osgeo.
>
> 2. Once that is done, put in a ticket to create a mailing list
> (private), and an alias from that incoming address to the list. Then
> subscribe all the admins that would need regular access to it.

To simplify things, I directly requested the mailing list.
Subdomain mailing address is not that important, if not for
directly receiving mail on the machine:

https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1656

I'm not sure a mailing list is really that simple, but as you suggest
it, I'll trust you on the matter.