[SAC] GitLab deploy update

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Sat Aug 20 02:37:23 PDT 2016

Actually, I've just handled to reproduce. Steps:

 1. Sign out
 2. Point browser to https://git.osgeo.org/gitlab/gitlab/osgeo-gitlab/issues
 3. Click on the "Sign in" button on the upper-right corner
 4. Fill in the LDAP form, hit "Sign in"

The "page isn't redirecting properly" error appears, in Firefox 47.0
on Linux.

I've noticed the "Sign in" button in step 3 takes you to this url:
https://git.osgeo.org/gitlab/users/sign_in?redirect_to_referer=yes
Pointing my browser to the above url directly also gives the same
error, but only while I'm logged.

May be something to report upstream...

--strk;