[SAC] End of the first 50 hours sysadmin work slot

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Aug 31 09:18:09 PDT 2016

This mail is to communicate I've finished my 50 hours of sysadmin work.
I will be happy to step aside and let someone else take a peek at it
for the next 50.

Following is a list of the tickets closed as part of the work:

 * Add information about ASCII only character requirement to
   https://www.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/auth/ldap_edit_user.py
   https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1768

 * Signup text is confusing
   https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1769

 * Password reset link is not https
   https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1772

 * Fix Trac error on submission, as it's blocking legit users:
   https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1694

 * Refuse to create two accounts with the same email:
   https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1683

 * Add email confirmation flow to user creation form:
   https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1665

 * Expose a password reset tool for the web
   https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1741

 * Ticket/Wiki vandalism on MapGuide trac
   https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1739

 * UserID forms protection from CSRF attacks
   https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/sac/web-cgi-bin/issues/1
   https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/sac/web-cgi-bin/issues/2
   https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/sac/web-cgi-bin/issues/3

 * Document OSGeo Userid fields
   https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1696

 * New "Mailing list" component on osgeo trac
   https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1728

 * TracSpamFilter upgrade
   https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1725
   https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1726

 * GRASS Trac Spam support
   https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1724

 * IndexError: list index out of range on trac submissing
   https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/1694

Note that some time also went into triaging, (registering) users
support, bayes filters training and trac spam cleanup.