[SAC] osgeo trac components review

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Jun 10 14:25:07 PDT 2016

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 10:01:49PM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 7:59 PM, Sandro Santilli <strk at kbt.io> wrote:
> > Since we're at it, here's also a count of tickets in each component:
> >
> >      component   |            owner            | count
> >   ---------------+-----------------------------+-------
> >    Systems Admin | sac at lists.osgeo.org         |   780
> >    LiveDVD       | live-demo at lists.osgeo.org   |   682
>
> --> wouldn't it make sense to manage "LiveDVD" in a separate trac instance?

I think it would. Angelos was also ok with that (from IRC).
What's to be done (after confirming with the project members)
is a migration plan. Ideally we'd want:

 1. Tickets maintaining the same numbering
 2. Redirects from old still-open ticket urls
    to the new location (transparent would be great,
    a "see <newurl>" comment could do)

Are there also LiveDVD-specific Wiki sections ?