[SAC] http://svn.osgeo.org/ or http://trac.osgeo.org/ do not respond

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Sat May 14 03:54:49 PDT 2016

On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 12:06:54PM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 11:54 AM, Sandro Santilli <strk at keybit.net> wrote:

> > There's no "max_posts_by_ip" setting currently so it uses
> > a default of 10:
> > https://trac.edgewall.org/browser/plugins/1.0/spam-filter/tracspamfilter/filters/ip_throttle.py#L31
> >
> > Do you think we should raise it ?
>
> For me yes :) I will try to mass process open tickets for GRASS GIS
> 7.0.5 and would like to work at my usual pace, not slow down.
> Any IP whitelist options there?

No IP whitelist option that I can see, but I hadn't dug much.
Maybe you can look at it, and/or we could provide a patch for
the plugin (after all this is why we prefer to be using free
software, isn't it?).

> 10 submissions per hour if definitely too low for a spring time ticket
> cleanup sprint.

I've added you to the "trac" unix group, so you should be able
to login to trac.osgeo.org and tweak /etc/trac/spamfilter.ini