[SAC] more spammer accounts

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Sun May 15 03:22:36 PDT 2016

On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 12:08:54PM +0200, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 11:05:33AM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
>
> > http://stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/45.65.14.10

> Whether or not to _allow_ registering multiple accounts with the
> same email would be another question.

Let's also remember that we do NOT verify email on registration,
so spammers could actually enter any email value. This would make
it easy, for example, to start spamming with _your_ email, and
we must not make the mistake of considering _your_ email as the
one of a spammer. Refusing to create two users with the same email
would help reducing this risk.