[SAC] [MOTION] Grant me 50 hours of sysadmin work

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Mon May 23 07:42:51 PDT 2016

Christian Willmes wrote:

> PS: Just a side note, the hourly rate seems a bit high from my point of
> view, is this a standard rate for freelance Sysadmin work? Just a
> question, I am all for paying Sandro his work.

It depends  :-)

Hourly rates may well vary within a range of, let's say, 65 and 125
Euros, or even more or less, alway depending on the type of job and
customer.  Some customers are requesting an even lower rate (but at the
same time suggest to bill more hours than it actually took to finish
the work).  On the other hand you'll make other customers laugh at you
by demanding less than three-digit rates.

Cheers,