[SAC] trac.osgeo.org with load average of 24

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Nov 5 11:32:46 PDT 2016

Are we still running with mod_python or mod_wsgi? Might be time to move
to uwsgi or gunicorn with supervisord. They scale better.

Apache has an internal status page. This makes me wonder what email the
munin monitoring is supposed to hit and if we can setup a rule for load
to trigger email to SAC.

-Alex