[SAC] GitLab deploy update (runner, and out-of-space)

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Oct 21 08:42:16 PDT 2016

For the record: I've removed the gitlab-ci runner as it took up
too much space anyway, for the builds and docker images needed
to build.

If anyone is interested in further tests, runners can be
executed from foreign machines (same as drone-agent).

I'll stick to Drone/Gogs for the time being.

--strk;