[SAC] where would a CI server best be installed ?

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Apr 6 10:18:32 PDT 2017

I'd like to move the Drone server from my own machines to
one of the OSGeo ones. The server is associated to the
Gogs instance and only orchestrates the work of "agents"
(build slaves) which run on developers machines.

It is a statically linked executable (written in Go)
so can run easily on any machine.

This mail is to ask where it would be best installed,
and to request a DNS entry for it (drone.osgeo.org).

I've understood there is some munin monitoring for the
different machines, but I don't know if there's a single
view showing which machine has the least load for choosing
it for next service...