[SAC] Last Meeting outcomes and upcoming meeting

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Mon Dec 18 11:26:35 PST 2017

> Meeting in the evening after a work day is not my (personal) favourite, in most cases that's when I meet my family  ;-) Best choice at my end would be Sunday morning CET.

> Cheers,
> 	Martin.

Just occurred to me that the next coming Sunday after the planned Thursday meeting would push us too close into the holidays.

So I'm keeping this Thursday's meeting as planned as we have a lot of achievements to cross off.

Martin if you can make it that would be nice.  If you can't no big whoop.

For next meeting after this Thursday's how about Sunday January 7th and can we do Evening CET instead of morning

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20180107T19&p1=37

Morning CET puts me at 3-4 AM which is about the time I take my second nap (I can delay), but I think Alex is may be even more inconvenienced since it would fall on midnight/1AM his

Thanks,
Regina